Personalize your email marketing. It delivers the highest ROI among all digital marketing channels. The personalized emails hold the helm of the highest open rate and click-through-rates. Yes, it is a fact, and there are various reasons for the same. You earn 38$ for every dollar spent.
Check our Latest Post
- Benefits of Email List of Oncologist in The USA
- Maximizing Sales with Ampliz: A Guide for LLC Owners
- The Role of Business Intelligence in Healthcare Industry
- Cold Mailing To Investors That Ensures A Response – 4 Tips & Best Practices
- Top 10 Oil and Gas Companies in UAE 2023
Personalize Email Marketing: Making The Conversations That Matter
Billions of emails sent out every day. The numbers are exaggerating, and this leads us to the most stress-inducing problem of them all, open rates. Why don’t people open your emails? It’s because you are one of the billion who do not personalize. There is not enough reason for the reader to click on your CTA and do as you want them to.
The average attention span of an online reader is less than 5 seconds. If you are not able to give them a solid reason to act, they will not-end of story. Even big brands fail to understand the power of personalization. It is the best and the most effective manner to connect with a prospect and to create and extend relationships with customers. Everyone likes to be called by their first name.
A study has thrown up some pretty good numbers about email personalization. Let us begin with the subject line. The research by Experian suggests that the unique open rates for emails that personalized subject lines are a significant 26%. That is, by far, one of the best open rates ever.
The non-profits industry ranks the highest. Non-Profit organizations are the exception when it comes to personalized email marketing. There are lovely examples of them doing it right.
The study also revealed that promotional personalized emails generated transaction rates and revenue per email six times higher than non-personalized emails. These numbers point to one thing and one thing only- It is time you personalized your emails to the maximum!
How to personalize emails and monetize?
There are various methods for you to personalize email campaigns. For this, you need good email marketing software, one that allows you to do a lot of the things listed below. You will also need good content that uses this personalization to its best level.
Here are some points you need to consider while going about personalizing your email marketing campaigns. Just knowing the first name is not going to cut it.
- Use your database to the fullest– Your database will provide you with a sea of understanding. It is possible to personalize only when your database allows you to do so.
- Segment your datasets– This can be via location, demographics, company, revenue, size, age, gender, income, and a lot more. Psychographic segmentation can help, too, such as interests, hobbies, values, and attitudes. These segments will give you an idea of who is doing what and where they are. Timing your emails can be secure if you have this information.
- Identify your target market– This allows you to separate the market that is your potential and narrow down on your prospects rather than batch and blast, which we all know can give you preliminary results.
- Create Buyer Personas – The buyer personas allow you to understand your target market and hence create messages that connect better.
- Analyze the data you already have– There is a wealth of information that you can get from past campaigns. Identify and segment customers who have responded to your CTAs. Continue and intensify your efforts to contact these customers.
- Inactive customers can be activated– Send out a reactivation campaign that gives them certain offers and benefits if they start back up with you. You can also send surveys and understand why they are not active with you.
- Recognize and reward loyal customers– This is how most brands develop fans and lifelong support. Identifying that they are loyal customers in it-self is a good thing.
There are many more ways to customize and optimize your email marketing campaigns. These are the basics. They help you in starting. If you need to get into the more beautiful aspects of personalization, you need to understand your industry, the potential market that you want to tap, and how receptive they are to customization.