About Abel Connect

Abel Connect is a boutique acquisition and placement agency for High Value-High End IT specialists. We are Talent-Centric. We se ... ek out, acquire, and proactively promote our top tier IT talent to opportunities which fulfill the life vision they have set for themselves. We accomplish this through our Staffing as a Relationship - SaaR™ acquisition and placement process. Similar to the way Software as a Service (SaaS) provided a new delivery model for the software industry, Staffing as a Relationship - SaaR™ goes beyond the typical “as a Service” models with a new, refreshing approach in acquiring and the placing of IT talent based upon the reliable nature of humans; trust and relationships. The following Seven Truths have provided the inspiration for SaaR™. • No one wants their time wasted. No one. • Trust is the foundation of any relationship. • Referrals are golden! • The traditional staffing model is re-active - not pro-active. • The industry churn generates high caliber IT staffing professionals with valuable and trusting relationships. • As markets trend toward the need for more specialized IT talent, companies can’t always find the people with the specialized skills needed. • The specialized IT talent is out there, just harder to find. The unemployment rate in IT is 3%. 70% of IT talent is passive. The challenge is to identify the top tier talent within, present them with fulfillment based opportunities so they will avail themselves to the market. The other 30% of the market is active. They are continually searching for something new and the challenge for them is to break the chains of reacting to the market. The questions for both these groups are; Where do you want to go now? And where do you want to end up? This is where Abel Connect comes in! We're different. We seek out, promote, and place High Value-High End IT Talent! We're Talent Centric! [email protected] Show more

Join Ampliz To Reach Decision Makers At Abel Connect

Reach Decision Makers At
Abel Connect

Book a Demo

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Abel Connect

Where are Abel Connect’s headquarters?

Abel Connect’s headquarters are in Lincoln, CA

What is Abel Connect’s industry?

Abel Connect is in the industry of: Staffing and Recruiting

What is Abel Connect’s official website?

Abel Connect’s official website is www.abelconnect.com

How many employees are working in Abel Connect?

Abel Connect has 0-10 employees

Company_logo Company Directory Search
Company_logo
Reach your target accounts faster with Ampliz