How we collect information?
At Ampliz collects information about you and any other party whose details are provided by you to us. Following are the ways we collect information when you;
- Register on Ampliz.com to use our software or services, this also includes free trials / Demo; this includes your contact information like your name, address, email address and telephone number. This may also include additional information about your business and preferences shared with us ask you to provide additional information about your business and your preferences;
- Place an order using our websites, applications or services; this may include your name, company name, mailing address (business /personal), contact information including both personal, business telephone number, email address and other payment details;
- Fill online forms, ask for call back requests, respond to our surveys, post on our message boards, post any blogs, participate in any competitions / prize draws, download our proprietary information such as white papers or other publications or participate in any other form interactive areas that appear on our website or within our application or service;
- Interact with us using our live chat window or any social media platforms;
- Provide your contact information to us to access any of our websites, applications or services we make available or when you update those details;
- Contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax messages, SMS texts, emails or posts.
- We may also collect information from your browsing devices and applications you use to access any of our websites, applications or services. For example, we may collect the device identification number, type of device, location information and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history and your web log information. We may do this using cookies or similar technologies (Read title 'Cookies' to know more information on this).
- We may also get your personal information we collect from you with information or we obtain from third parties like credit agencies, search information providers or public source that are entitled and permitted by laws to share that information.
- You give us personal details and contact information about someone else. Before you intend to do so, you must ensure that you have their explicit consent from the individual / entity and also you explain to them that how we collect, use, disclose and retain their information or direct them to read our privacy notice.
How we use your information
You agree that we may use your personal information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse our website, or other site features in the following ways:
- To compare information for accuracy and to verify it with third parties;
- To provide any applications, products, services and information that you have requested from us;
- To ensure proper billing process for any purchase you made to avail our applications or services.
- To manage, monitor, measure your use of applications, products and services provided by us.
- To build and manage our relationship with you using customer services and other support activities.
- To protect our content, website, applications and services;
- To obtain information relating to any technical errors or other issues with our website, applications and services.
- To undertake internal testing of our website, applications, systems and services to test and improve their security and performance.
- To provide you with any information that we require to send you to comply with our regulatory or other legal obligations;
- To identify, prevent, investigate or remediate, crime, illegal or prohibited activities or to otherwise protect our legal rights including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes;
- To contact you to see if you would like to take part in our customer research for example, feedback on your use of our applications, products and services;
- To target advertising, marketing or information of our product or services which may be useful to you, based on your use of our applications and services;
- To deliver joint content and services with third parties which whom you have a separate relationship (for example, social media providers);
- To provide you with location based services with where we collect geo-location data.
- We may also retain your personal information and other contact details after the closure of your Ampliz account. Your information will be held and used for under permitted laws, regulatory, fraud prevention and legitimate business purposes.
- We may record our communications with you, including e-mails and phone conversations for training purposes, quality assurance, to record information about our website, applications and services, and in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations generally.
- You can manage your privacy settings in your browser and also in our applications and services.
How are we going share your information?
We may share your information with;
- Any company within the Ampliz including those companies listed at the bottom of this privacy notice, for the purposes set out in this privacy notice.
- Our service providers, agents, outsourced companies, sub-contractors or any third parties which process information on our behalf. For example internet service and platform providers, payment processing providers and those organisations we engage to help us send communications to you) so that they may help us to provide you with the applications, products, services and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;
- Third parties used to facilitate payment transactions or other financial service organizations, for example banks, fraud prevention companies, insurance agencies, credit reference, and transaction beneficiaries.
- All information are shared in terms of legal laws and regulatory;
- Third parties where you have a relationship with that third party and you have consented to us sending information for example social media platform, applications, social micro sites, or other third party application providers
- Third parties for marketing purposes (e.g. our partners and other third parties with whom we work and whose products or services we think will interest you in the operation of your business activities. For example, financial services organisations (such as banks, insurers, finance providers), payment solutions providers, software and services providers that provide business solutions);
- Regulators to meet Ampliz's legal and regulatory obligations; law enforcement agencies so that they may detect or prevent crime or prosecute offenders; or any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided in response to a court order;
- Any third party in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, including statutory or regulatory reporting or the detection or prevention of unlawful acts;
- Our in-house and Ampliz professional advisors and auditors for the purpose of seeking professional advice or to meet audit responsibilities;
- Another organisation if we sell or buy (or negotiate to sell or buy) any business or assets; and another organisation to whom we may transfer our agreement with you.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information about the use of our website, applications, products or services publically or with third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about our applications, products and services which we feel may be of interest to you.
- We may also share your information with our group companies and carefully selected third parties so that they (or we) may contact you with information about their products or services which we feel may be of interest to you.
- We or they may wish to contact you for this purpose by telephone, post, SMS or email. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. You may also request at any time that
- we do not share your information with third parties referred to in this paragraph.
- If you wish to exercise these rights you can do so by selecting your contact preferences at the point where you provide us with your details information on our websites, applications or services, using any preference centres we give you access to or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also unsubscribe from any email marketing using the links provided in the emails we send to you.
Third party platform advertising
- We may share your information with third party platform providers (such as Facebook, Google and Twitter) to serve targeted advertising/content to you via the relevant third party platform based on your profile/interests.
- Your information is used by the third party platform provider to identify your account and serve advertisements to you.
- You can control what advertisements you receive via the privacy settings on the relevant provider’s platform and you should consult the third party’s help/support centre for more information.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- To Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of our advertisements and marketing.Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Turn-off all cookies;
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
- You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings.
- Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled it will turn off some features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- Our cookies may be session cookies (temporary cookies that identify and track users within our websites, applications or services which are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service) or persistent cookies (cookies which enable our websites, applications or services to “remember” who you are and to remember your preferences within our websites, applications or services and which will stay on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your
701 North Green Valley Parkway,
Henderson, Nevada 89074