A Beginner’s Guide to Integrate E-Marketing & CRM
Acquiring a set of loyal customers has been the prerogative of traditional marketing methods, and the objective remains the same even on the digital front. Fortunately, effective customer-oriented tools such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and communication media such as emails have made it easier to reach out and obtain customers. This e-guide is a beginner’s guide to integrate email marketing and CRM to build a successful email marketing campaigns just like a pro.
• Why email marketing?
• Why customer relationship management (CRM)?
• Advantages of Email Marketing and CRM
• Need for information/data sharing
• Case I – Traditional /Onl¬ine Scenario
• Case II – Digital / Online Scenario
• Collaboration of marketing and sales functions
• Benefi¬ts of integrating email marketing with CRM
• Benefi¬ts of lead nurturing
• Data and revenue generation